This church was built in the 11th century but was rebuilt 1881-1883. The oldest item in the church is the baptismal font (it probably there when the original church was built). The church itself is dedicated to Saint Nicholas (it’s name being “St. Nicolai kyrka).
Posts Tagged ‘11th Century’
August 21, 2013 Leave a comment
September 11, 2010 Leave a comment